Friday, December 19, 2008

Get your red-hot short stories now!

Ominous black-and-white cover photo with disembodied arm


Are you partial to open-ended short stories with depressing themes?

Do you like your dark humor served with a dollop of irony?

Neo-Nazis on the loose in Deseret! Bikers and bunny rabbits in Wyoming! Unrequited love in The Sunshine State!

If this appeals to your baser reading instincts, treat yourself to a copy of The Weight of a Body, my 2006 book of short stories, now available at $7.98 a copy at Ghost Road Press. Order two – one for yourself, one for a distant relative. I’ll sign your books, if you can track me down.

Go to www.ghostroadpress.com now. You may be glad you did.

2 comments:

RobertP said...

I highly recommend The Weight of a Body. I have read it once and am now on my second reading. If you buy it and don't like it, I will buy it from you.

Bob Page
mpage225@comcast.net

P.S. no, I am not Mike's agent or publisher!

Michael Shay said...

Hey, Bob, I could use a savvy agent!