Friday, July 30, 2010

Literature drop for Ken McCauley Aug. 14

Linda Stowers sends this Dem news:

Ken McCauley, Wyoming House District 8 candidate, is having a literature drop on Saturday, August 14. If you are interested in particpating in this activity join him at 3612 Moore Ave at 8 a.m. on the 14th. You will just be leaving literature on neighborhood doors.

I am in Ken's district. He has visited me and my neighbors at least once already. He is a Democrat. He is a great candidate. Not sure if I can make lit drop as I may be out of town. But I will drop lit on other days.

Good luck Ken!

FMI: http://www.mccauleyforhouse.com/

2 comments:

Ken McCauley said...

Thanks Mike. You are the best at reporting Dem events in the area.

Ken McCauley

Michael Shay said...

Thanks, Ken. Great to see that you received the Wyoming Tribune-Eagle's endorsement for the District 8 seat. Congrats.