Sunday, March 03, 2013

Rep. Mary Throne (D-Cheyenne) to be honored at Wyoming Race for the Cure

A letter to state legislators from Wyoming Susan. G. Komen Race for the Cure Chair Laurie Heath:
Dear State of Wyoming Legislators:
Thank you for your appreciation of the Wyoming Susan G. Komen efforts on the Day of Hope. 2013 is a very exciting year for Wyoming Komen and in addition to the annual Race for the Cure to be held on August 10, 2013 in Cheyenne, at the Capitol, we have other exciting events going on across Wyoming. We will pass email bites of other awesome Komen or partner efforts over next few months. As always 75% of all monies raised in Wyoming for Komen will stay in Wyoming. The other 25% will be granted by Komen National to various research efforts.

We are glad to honor your very own Representative Mary Throne as our 2013 New Balance Survivor. As a national sponsor for every Race across the country, New Balance® will provide full athletic gear to Mary and our Race committee will honor her with a special tribute to her battle and survivorship throughout this year and at our Race. We appreciate particularly her spirit to serve Laramie County and Wyoming as she fights daily to ‘race for the cure’. Thoughts and prayers are with you Mary!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Awesome!