Monday, July 30, 2012

Dear Gov. Matt Mead: Expand Medicaid to cover Wyoming's uninsured

From the Rev. Rodger McDaniel and friends:
A group of us are putting together a letter to Governor Matt Mead to urge him to expand Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act. If you would like your name to appear on the letter, please respond and let me know exactly how you'd like it to appear. If you have friends who will sign, please let me know. I will need their e-mail authorization. A copy of the draft letter is attached. The more the better...by the end of this week. The letter will be hand-delivered to the Govenor by former State Rep. Pete Jorgensen.
I've added my name to the letter. You can too. Rodger's e-mail is rodger.mcdaniel@bresnan.net
 
Read the details in Rodger's Saturday column at http://blowinginthewyomingwind.blogspot.com/2012/07/mead-thinks-insuring-uninsured-is-not.html




No comments: