Monday, June 25, 2012

Democrat Joe Fender kicks off Campaign for Wyoming Legislature June 29

Joe Fender is a Democrat running for the Legislature in House District 7. He's a firefighter, a working guy who says on his web site that he's "a public servant" who looks at this as a way "to give back to the community that has been so good to me and my family." He pledges to stand up for the workers of Wyoming and strengthen worker retirements. He'd have my vote on these issues alone. We need someone who will stand up to the extremists who want to gut the state retirement system. Alas, I'm not in Joe's district but an adjacent one. So I can donate and volunteer. And party, too. Joe's having a "Meet, Eat and Greet Kickoff Party" on Friday, June 29, at 5 p.m. at his home, 92 E. Ole Maverick Road (Yellowstone and E. Ole Maverick). Go to his web site for more: http://www.joefender.com

No comments: