Friday, February 17, 2012

Wyoming right-winger Foster Friess prescribes aspirin-between-the-knees for women's contraception

Teton County, Wyoming, billionaire Foster Friess, a member in good standing of the 1% and one of right-wing wacko Rick Santorum's largest funders, wants women to keep their legs -- and mouths -- shut.

Yesterday he said,
This contraceptive thing, my gosh it's such inexpensive, back in my days we used Bayer aspirin for contraception, the gals put it between their knees and it wasn't that costly.
Says Bri Jones:
I am not willing to go back to the days when a woman did not have the choice of when and how to reproduce.  I'm not interested in shutting up. I'm embarrassed for Wyoming.  I don't want people to associate the Equality State with someone so regressive.  I don't want my home state painted as anti-woman. Help me tell a different story.
Will you pitch in $25 today to keep Foster Friess' voice from being the only one coming from Wyoming? 
We deserve a better spokesperson.  Don't let this one go unanswered.  

No comments: