Monday, March 02, 2009

Registration opens for Wyoming Coalition for the Homeless "Walk in My Shoes"

Here's a great way to help out a good cause -- and get a bit of exercise.

WALK IN MY SHOES, presented by Beacon Hills Baptist Church, Saturday, June 13, 2009.

Walk begins at the Wyoming Coalition for the Homeless building, 907 Logan Avenue, Cheyenne. Check-in time 8 a.m. Walk begins at 9 a.m.

Pre-registration fee is $12. Registration on day of walk is $15.

Ghost walkers are welcome, which are people who have a conflict on that day, and can’t walk, but want to help. Ghost Walkers are eligible for door prize drawings. Fill out the registration form below and mail it with your check to the address below.

WALK IN MY SHOES 2009 REGISTRATION FORM
(Copy and paste this form onto a MS Word document, print it and fill it out.)

Make check(s) out to:
Beacon Hill Baptist Church (mark "WALK")
MAIL TO:
Walk In My Shoes
c/o Beacon Hill Baptist Church
110 Central Avenue

Name: _____________________________

Address:____________________________

Telephone:__________________________

Walker: _________ Ghost Walker_________

Waiver: I hereby waive all claims against Beacon Hill Baptist Church, the City of Cheyenne, the Cheyenne Parks and Recreation Department, SHY-WY Amateur Radio Club, the Wyoming Coalition for the Homeless, their board members, volunteers, event sponsors and other personnel involved in the event for any injury I might suffer in this event. I attest that I am physically fit and prepared for this event. I grant full permission for organizers to use photographs of me and quotations of and from me in legitimate accounts and promotion of this event.

Signature:___________________________
(participant or parent/guardian)

No comments: