Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blogging from Mile High -- cell phone only

It's been a long week of carrying around this laptop and connectors and cords and a power strip and all the rest of the gizmos a blogger needs. So, as I prepare to go down to Mile High Stadium, I am leaving this laptop behind. I shall miss it, but blog via tex message and photos on the cell phone. Let's see how this works, shall we?

If you don't hear from me during the next 24 hours, I've probably been detained in "Gitmo on the Platte" for subversive thoughts.

Pray for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We saw you and some of your Wyoming cohorts today -- through the binoculars, from the nosebleed seats. A great day! We had a blast, and "we were THERE"!
--Joanne

Michael Shay said...

The nosebleed seats is where I've been for football games. Much nicer on the floor where you can wander.