Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Rep. Mary Throne brings some Dem humor to the cancer fight

Rep. Mary Throne, Democrat of Laramie County, posted this sign on Facebook. She caught some grief for it, support too. It's funny in ways that only a Democrat in Wyoming can understand. We lose a lot of battles but we win some too, and those victories are sweet. And if Mary's post helps raise funds for cancer, who are Republicans to complain? Cowboy up, Repubs, and give to a good cause! Here are Mary's Facebook comments: "With the election behind me, our 3-day Komen trip is just around the corner. I am oh so close to reaching my fundraising goal--please consider a donation to get me over the top. Here's the link:http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2014/SanDiegoEvent2014?px=7360934&pg=personal&fr_id=1864 For inspiration, I am posting my quote from our local Komen race."

No comments: